Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "STRAYER, JON (SBCSI)" <js...@sbc.com> on 2004/07/25 04:25:34 UTC

Inherited project.xml

I have a project.xml that starts off
<extend>${basedir}/../wfa_billing/project.xml</extend>

That works fine when I'm doing things in the main directory of the project.
But when I do a scm:perform-release that path doesn't work.  I could give it
an absolute path, but that would suck for other (obvious) reasons.

I could break the dependence on the other project.xml, but that opens up
other problems (I'm going to have 25 or more projects, I don't want to have
to change 25 project.properties files when I change servers.

I suppose I could just not use scm:perform-release.  Can anyone think of
another solution?

Re: Inherited project.xml

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
that's what the JIRA issue was about - some way to resolve that.

RE: Inherited project.xml

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ap...@carlos.cousas.net>.

Re: Inherited project.xml

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.