Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 03:58:52 UTC

Task - Clean building process

Hello David,

It was pleasure talking to yo today. We will be talking more, as I get
more comfortable working with JS2 code base.

For now, can you please kindly add your comments to the ticket for the
build system ?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1291

I will add the exact specs, once the teams agree on this.

Thank you.

Re: Task - Clean building process

Posted by Mansour Al Akeel <ma...@gmail.com>.
woops, sent to the ML by mistake. :P

Should have gone to David.

Posted by David S Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
+1 on simplifying the archetype where ever possible. Im fine with your
proposals wrt the archetype, and would be glad to help with updating the
docs and tutorial to reflect your changes.  I am a little more cautious
about replacing j2:cat with Spring profiles

--
David S Taylor
707 529-9194

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 6:58 PM, Mansour Al Akeel <mansour.alakeel@gmail.com