Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Juan José Vázquez Delgado <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/10 16:50:04 UTC

New ServiceMix articles in Spanish

Hi,

The Tecsisa team has written a few new articles about ServiceMix 4 and
SOA in general. The content is available in Spanish so we think this
could be interesting for the Spanish ServiceMix community.

We would be grateful if you could publish the links in the ServiceMix
website [1]. The links are as follows:

Nueva release (4.2.0) del ESB Apache ServiceMix
[http://blogs.tecsisa.com/articulos-tecnicos/nueva-release-del-esb-apache-servicemix/]
(Spanish) by Juan José Vázquez, Tecsisa
¿Por qué un Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)?
[http://blogs.tecsisa.com/articulos-tecnicos/por-que-un-enterprise-service-bus/]
(Spanish) by Juan José Vázquez, Tecsisa
¿Por qué SOA? [http://blogs.tecsisa.com/articulos-tecnicos/por-que-soa/]
(Spanish) by Juan José Vázquez, Tecsisa
Instalar ServiceMix como servicio en Solaris
[http://blogs.tecsisa.com/articulos-tecnicos/servicemix-como-servicio-en-solaris/]
(Spanish) by Javier Ruiz, Tecsisa

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!.

Regards,

Juanjo

[1] http://servicemix.apache.org/articles.html

Juan José Vázquez Delgado