Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/07/17 16:13:27 UTC

Volunteers to fill out status report

Is anyone interested in filling out the status report for the board report?

http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2006

It's a wiki, so all are welcome to contribute. I'll drop something in
there tomorrow if needed as I think it needs to be in shortly.

Thanks,
Brett

Re: Volunteers to fill out status report

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Thanks.

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/

Re: Volunteers to fill out status report

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 7/17/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Is anyone interested in filling out the status report for the board report?

Well, I could help, but don't know what the status report should look
like and what's already announced (so I don't repeat it all over
again).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski