Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/04/01 19:53:14 UTC

Please welcome new HBase committer Jing Chen (Jerry) He

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Jerry He
has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project. We
appreciate all of Jerry's hard work and generous contributions thus far,
and look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Jerry!

--
​​

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Please welcome new HBase committer Jing Chen (Jerry) He

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the efforts Jerry, welcome.

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com>.
Kudos, Jerry!

Posted by Srikanth Srungarapu <sr...@gmail.com>.
Kudos, Jerry!

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jerry!

-Mikhail

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com> wrote:
> Congrats Jerry..!! :)

Michael Antonov

Re: Please welcome new HBase committer Jing Chen (Jerry) He

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jerry!

-Mikhail

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:21 PM, Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com> wrote:
> Congrats Jerry..!! :)

Michael Antonov

RE: Please welcome new HBase committer Jing Chen (Jerry) He

Posted by liushaohui <li...@xiaomi.com>.
Congrats, Jerry~

-Shaohui Liu

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations.. welcome

Posted by Gary Helmling <gh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Jerry!

Posted by Richard Ding <pi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Demai Ni <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats, Jerry!

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, folk!
I look forward to continuing the work on HBase with you all.

Jerry

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, folk!

Posted by Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jerry!!

Posted by Rajeshbabu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jerry!!

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Andrey Stepachev <oc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Jerry!

--
Andrey.

Re: Please welcome new HBase committer Jing Chen (Jerry) He

Posted by Andrey Stepachev <oc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Jerry!

--
Andrey.

RE: Please welcome new HBase committer Jing Chen (Jerry) He

Posted by abhishek kr <ab...@huawei.com>.
Congrats, Jerry.

Regards,
Abhishek