Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Patrick Heiden <pa...@gmx.de> on 2008/08/28 16:09:11 UTC

cocoon-samples-style-default

Hello together!

I have a little problem when using cocoon-samples-style-dafault.

Within some block I define my servlet connection as follows:

<servlet:connections>
			<entry key="ajax" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.ajax.impl.servlet"/>
			<entry key="forms" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.forms.impl.servlet"/>
			<entry key="style-default" value-ref="org.apache.cocoon.samples.style.default.servlet"/>
		</servlet:connections>

But every time during mvn jetty:run I get en error, that the bean wich should be reached through the last entry key above is not available. So the problem is just about that last entry.

Is there a special maven-repository wich should be defined to get cocoon-samples-style-default.pom and cocoon-samples-style-default.jar??

Any help/advice ??

Best greetings,
Patrick