Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com> on 2007/05/30 09:48:55 UTC

What change with JSF 1.1 to JSF 1.2?

Hello,

I ´m reading interested in this mailing list and I see that JSF
1.2implementation from MyFaces is coming soon.
Now I ask me the question, what changes must I attend if I immigrate a JSF
1.1 application with own PropertyResolver and PhaseListener?

regards
David

Re: What change with JSF 1.1 to JSF 1.2?

Posted by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Alexander,

OK, and setValue, getValue and getTyp are required for run-time, sure?
If that case, I only modified my PropertyResolver in some linies and it
works.

regards
David

Posted by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com>.