Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org> on 2004/10/01 14:31:43 UTC

[PMC:VOTE] move Avalon-Cornerstone/Avalon-Components here

Hi gang,

We've been discussing the subject at hand on the PMC mailing list. Could
all PMC members please vote? The proposal is as follows:

The Avalon-Cornerstone/Avalon-Components codebase should be moved to the
Excalibur project.

+1 from me.

- Leo

PS: note that, even if this goes through, the Avalon PMC may finally
decide not to agree to the transfer. It's just I want to streamline this
as much as possible and "get it over with" ASAP.

[vote-result] move Avalon-Cornerstone/Avalon-Components here

Posted by Leo Simons <ls...@jicarilla.org>.
We've voted on the following:

Leo Simons wrote:
> The Avalon-Cornerstone/Avalon-Components codebase should be moved to the
> Excalibur project.

+1:   4
+/-0: 0
-1:   0

proposal passes. Must say I expected more people to vote. O well :-D

cheers,

- Leo

RE: [PMC:VOTE] move Avalon-Cornerstone/Avalon-Components here

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
*1

Carsten

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.