Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by imranrazakhan <im...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/22 20:29:26 UTC

how to override configuration of feature in KarafTestSupport

I am testing deployment of my feature.xml

 <feature name="my-base-configuration" version="${project.version}">
        <config name="com.my.osgi.MyComponent">
            prop1 = 60
            prop2 = 60
        </config>
</&lt;feature>

I am testing with pax-exam and i want that before deployment of feature i
could able to change properties value, i tried couple of options but not
working as per expectation

1- i change values in feature.xml, but i dont want to change it as i am
pulling it from central place so may effect others testing.

2- executeCommand("config:property-set prop1 1\n" + "config:update", new
RolePrincipal("manager"));
But before it feature already started with defaults values and which is not
required.

I think ideal option would be if i could change on below line

KarafDistributionOption.features(CoreOptions.maven().groupId("com.my.features.base").artifactId("my-core").type("xml").classifier("features").version("2.1.1"),
"my-base-configuration"));