Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/01 14:17:31 UTC

[PING] [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.1 Release Candidate Available

Hi All,

Anyone else for this VOTE?

Sorry to be a pest!

Thanks

Lewis

--
Lewis

Re: [PING] [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.1 Release Candidate Available

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha.  I wasn't sure if that was the case or not.  Just wanted to make
sure y'all were aware.

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 9:37 AM, Julien Nioche <lists.digitalpebble@gmail.com

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

--
*

Posted by Bai Shen <ba...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Further to my +1 I can confirm that I've run medium sized crawls and
domain specific focused crawls using 2.1 tag, in pseduo distrib mode
on Hadoop 1.0.1 with gora-cassandra 0.2 and Cassandra 1.1.2

My Cassandra records look great displaying all column families, column
fields and super column fields for the gora cassandra mapping
configuration. The keyspace looks great with many links populated.

Lewis

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks for your VOTE!

Cheers,
Chris

On Oct 4, 2012, at 1:08 AM, <j....@thomsonreuters.com>
 <j....@thomsonreuters.com> wrote:

> A bit late but my two cents. I have done a couple of installs on Ubuntu 12.04 using MySQL for the backend and have noticed a couple of the improvements and no regressions so +1 for releasing from my end.

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Senior Computer Scientist
Office: 171-266B, Mailstop: 171-246
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:   http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/

Re: [PING] [VOTE] Apache Nutch 2.1 Release Candidate Available

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks for your VOTE!

Posted by j....@thomsonreuters.com.

--