Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org> on 2015/05/17 03:24:41 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Switch Apache Thrift from autoconf to cmake

With 6 +1's (3 binding and 3 community), 1 +0 and no negative votes the
proposed switch from autoconf to cmake passes. After 0.9.3 is released we
will start steps #2 and #3 as outlined in the vote. Thanks everyone for
taking the time to submit your votes

-Jake