Posted to xap-dev@incubator.apache.org by Bob Buffone <rb...@nexaweb.com> on 2007/02/07 22:03:27 UTC

[VOTE] XAP 0.3.0 Release Candidate Vote

Xapians,

I have posted a release candidate at:
http://people.apache.org/~bbuffone/xap-release/

This release takes into account the feedback from the Cliff (NOTICE.txt,
and licensing headers) and Robert's feedback on the Xap zip file name.

Again thanks for the feedback and the work on getting the release to
this point.  I hope this is last cut, so we can get back to coding.

----
Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache XAP 0.3.0.

The vote is open for the next 72 hours, and passes if at least three
+1 votes are cast.  Then the Apache Incubator must vote to allow this
release.  For more information on the voting process, please review
http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache XAP 0.3.0 [ ] -1 Do not release
the packages because...

Thanks,

Here is my +1

Bob (Buffone)

RE: [VOTE] XAP 0.3.0 Release Candidate Vote

Posted by Michael Turyn <MT...@nexaweb.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] XAP 0.3.0 Release Candidate Vote

Posted by Scott Boyd <sc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Coach Wei <co...@nexaweb.com>.
+1.