Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Aleksandar Stankovic <ac...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/17 13:29:27 UTC

Kafka quotas metrics

Greetings!

For some time I've been exploring on how to get information for
producer/consumer bytes per second and throttling per client on specific
Kafka broker. I would like to do so using Kafka MBeans.

Is there any way to actually get a value for example "bytes per second" for
all producers on one Kafka broker using MBeans only? I saw that by enabling
Quotas I can read a value for max permitted bytes for all users (or for
specific one) but I'm not sure if I can do it so for current byte rate for
specific user.

Best regards,

*Aleksandar Stanković*
*Professional Bachelor in Electrical and Computer Engineering*
*Republic of Serbia*
*Skype: alxbxbx*