Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michelantonio Trizio <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/15 13:15:19 UTC

rampart doc

Hi,

I'd like to know  where I can find an updated version of javadoc and example
of Rampart module.
If I try to use org.apache.rampart.handler.config.InflowConfiguration,
eclipse says to me that this class is deprecated...
I'd like to view example for rampart-1.3.
Thank you
                                MT

--
It's creepy, but here we are, the Pilgrims, the crackpots of our time,
trying to establish our own alternate reality. To build a world out of rocks

Re: rampart doc

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michelantonio,
          Please take a look at the policy samples of the Rampart
binary distribution [1] under the samples/policy directory.

thanks,
/nandana

[1] - http://www.apache.org/dyn/mirrors/mirrors.cgi/ws/rampart/1_3/rampart-1.3.zip

http://nandana83.blogspot.com/