Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by OCsite <oc...@ocs.cz> on 2021/02/17 00:40:26 UTC

parsing multipart/related soaps?

Hi there,

I am working with SOAP through the groovy-wslite library (willing to switch to another if there's one, but haven't found any other).

The problem is the server gives me multipart/related responses, which cause the groovy-wslite SAX parser to choke on “Content is not allowed in prolog”.

Having checked the groovy-wslite sources, I am pretty sure it can't do multipart/related and I'm on my own. Well... is there a Groovy parser somewhere, or do I have to implement the multipart/related parsing low-level myself too? So far I was not able to find any.

Thanks,
OC

Re: parsing multipart/related soaps?

Posted by OCsite <oc...@ocs.cz>.
Well meantime I've found SimpleMimeReader, which does not quite work as-is, but can be comparatively easily tweaked to do what's needed.

Still, if there's a groovier option for a SOAP client than groovy-wslite+SimpleMimeReader, I'd be interested...

Thanks,
OC