Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/06 15:44:45 UTC

Continuous TCPDiscovery

Hi,

Am I supposed to see continuous TCPDiscovery lines in the log?

'TCP discovery accepted incoming connection' ... 'Finished serving remote
node connection'

I guess I would suspect these to be at the DEBUG level and now assume I
have a misconfiguration.

-Kris

Re: Continuous TCPDiscovery

Posted by Kristopher Kane <kk...@gmail.com>.
It seems that was not correct. I was attempting to use with
TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder with VM infra public IPs and Ignite was not liking
that.  Changing to internal host names allowed me to still connect to the
cluster from a JDBC client.