Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@gbiv.com> on 2021/02/18 08:25:13 UTC

do we need to work around title changes in agenda?

I just generated the agenda for next month's board meeting and realized
that the Chairman and Vice Chairman titles will soon be changed to
Board Chair and Vice Chair, respectively.

Does anyone know if that will break anything in the agenda code?
Will we be able to connect the titles so that "Past Reports" shows the
entire history? Or should I just make the changes tomorrow and
see what works and what breaks?

....Roy

Re: do we need to work around title changes in agenda?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
I have fixed the output references

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.