Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Petras <pe...@skms.sk> on 2006/10/26 15:49:57 UTC

LuceneContentIndexer problem

Hi,
I have got the same problem as Aslam Bari wrote on 5.8.2006 with the
title Content Indexing not generating. Nobody answered so I need to ask
it again.

I use Slide 2.2pre1 from SVN trunk directory. The snippet of my Domain.xml:

<propertiesindexer
classname="org.apache.slide.index.lucene.LucenePropertiesIndexer">
<parameter name="indexpath">${filespath}index/metadata</parameter>
</propertiesindexer>
<contentindexer
classname="org.apache.slide.index.lucene.LuceneContentIndexer">
<parameter name="indexpath">${filespath}index/content</parameter>
</contentindexer>

Properties indexer works well, it creates same files in the
${filespath}index/metadata directory. But content indexer creates only
segments file. So the is no content indexed.
Does know anyone how to configure it correctly?

Thanks in advance

____________________________________
*/Martin Petráš/*
Java Developer Junior