Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Fuad Efendi <fu...@efendi.ca> on 2005/08/10 20:56:00 UTC

How to extend Nutch?

I need some pre-processing, to add additional fields to Document, and to
show it on a web-page
I probably need to work with plugins, and to modify config files...

nutch-conf.xsl
nutch-default.xml
nutch-site.xml

Am I right?
Thanks

Posted by Michael Ji <fj...@yahoo.com>.
hi Fuad:

I am probably doing the same thing. I think plug-in is
the right place to put my own code.

But not sure, why we need to touch other config files.

Regards,

Michael Ji

http://mail.yahoo.com