Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by jamal sasha <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/03 22:35:50 UTC

Exposing hadoop web interface

Hi,

   I have deployed hadoop into a small cluster..
Now the issue is while on job launch it does says
Tracking URL: http://foobar:50030/jobdetails.jsp?jobid=job_201305241622_0047

but I cannot look at this url and look at the job status (maybe its the
firewall?? proxy?? )

I can only look at my localhost web interface?

How do i expose my cluster web-interface for viewing?

Re: Exposing hadoop web interface

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.
Are you able to access the main JobTrackerUI Page?

http://foobar:50030/jobtracker.jsp

If not then it can be a firewall/proxy issue (or correct usage of the
foobar domain, maybe you need to to use IP or fqdn.) I am assuming that
your jobs are completing successfully behind the scenes.

Regards,
Shahab

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shahab Yunus <sh...@gmail.com>.