Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org> on 2007/05/18 11:01:01 UTC

Moving samples to blockServlet

I think I catched all the samples and moved them to *blockServlet.xml configuration. So they should be available as
blockServlet now.

Note1: Not all samples run without errors
Note2: Some samples will break the cocoon-webapp when including them (e.g. referencing non existing classes in a bean
(or *.xconf) definition.

When I find more time I'll try to filter out those samples breaking the cocoon-webapp and add all the others to the
cocoon-webapp/pom.xml -Pallblocks.

Is this ok?

Any help to get the samples running perfectly is welcome ;-)

Felix