Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Jeba - Asst-Manager Online <da...@univercell.in> on 2011/01/08 07:52:25 UTC

Dev Companies

Dear Support,

Iam new to ofbiz.
Pretty impressed by this awesome product
i have proposed my management to migrate my current custom java ecommerce site to ofbiz.
can you suggest any dev team in India/Chennai who are experts in ofbiz to get into contract of development?
or other wise what do you suggest to migrate www.univercell.in to adapt ofbiz

David Jeba.D
Asst Manager - Online
+91 98407 94674
www.univercell.in - www.themobileexpert.in
Office hours: Mon - Sat (9:00 - 20:00) GMT +5.30

Re: Dev Companies

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
be aware that ofbiz is not mainly an ecommerce software, but has an
ecommerce component that depends on the rest of ofbiz.
where most that deal with ecommerce think in terms of layout and
creating db tables on the fly to meat their purpose, ofbiz is not Object
oriented in that fashion.

I am sure the developer you contact will help you with the conversion.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

David Jeba - Asst-Manager Online sent the following on 1/7/2011 10:52 PM:

Re: Dev Companies

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Here you go https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers

Jacques