Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 20:22:10 UTC

[2.x] New depdendencies causing failure on distribution build

Looks like the recent module additions are causing distribution build
failure. Some dependencies are newer then then ones we have in the
LICENSE, others are older and we might have to exclude, and some are
just not there.
Ant, could you please take a look at them ?

 T E S T S
Running itest.JarsInLICENSETestCase
Jars in LICENSE but not in Distribution: [geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.jar]
Jars in distribution but not in LICENSE: [activeio-core-3.1.0.jar,
activemq-core-5.2.0.jar, camel-core-1.5.0.jar,
commons-logging-api-1.1.jar,
geronimo-j2ee-management_1.0_spec-1.0.jar,
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar]
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.263
sec <<< FAILURE!
testJars(itest.JarsInLICENSETestCase)  Time elapsed: 0.131 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.IllegalStateException: LICENSE problems, check log
	at itest.JarsInLICENSETestCase.testJars(JarsInLICENSETestCase.java:65)
	at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(FrameworkMethod.java:44)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(ReflectiveCallable.java:15)
	at org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(FrameworkMethod.java:41)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:20)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:28)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:31)
	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:73)
	at org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:46)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:180)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:41)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$1.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:173)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.evaluate(RunBefores.java:28)
	at org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(RunAfters.java:31)
	at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:220)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:345)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:1009)

Results :

Tests in error:
  testJars(itest.JarsInLICENSETestCase)

Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Re: [2.x] New depdendencies causing failure on distribution build

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Looks like the recent module additions are causing distribution build
>>> failure. Some dependencies are newer then then ones we have in the
>>> LICENSE, others are older and we might have to exclude, and some are
>>> just not there.
>>> Ant, could you please take a look at them ?
>>>

>> I'm about to go out so wont be able to do it till tomorrow now. Should
>> be pretty straight forwad to fix if anyone can get to it before then.
>>
>>   ...ant
>>

> Fixed under svn r820777

Cheers.

  ...ant

Re: [2.x] New depdendencies causing failure on distribution build

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM, ant elder <an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:22 PM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looks like the recent module additions are causing distribution build
>> failure. Some dependencies are newer then then ones we have in the
>> LICENSE, others are older and we might have to exclude, and some are
>> just not there.
>> Ant, could you please take a look at them ?
>>

> I'm about to go out so wont be able to do it till tomorrow now. Should
> be pretty straight forwad to fix if anyone can get to it before then.
>
>   ...ant

Fixed under svn r820777

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.