Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Marcus Schießer <ma...@web.de> on 2004/01/13 21:22:14 UTC

versatile container for software components seen as glue language?

hi folks,

as the different apache container approaches seem to be quite different,
maybe it is a good idea to promote my project as an embeddable XML-based
glue language - in my opinion it could also be seen as that. please
consult for that this paper:
<http://www.unc.de/downloads/webzap_paper_preview.pdf>
http://www.unc.de/downloads/webzap_paper_preview.pdf

what do you folks think - does such a project fit to apache?

thanks a lot,

marcus

Posted by Marcus Schießer <ma...@web.de>.
hi noel....

thank you very much for your help... i hope it works...

bye, marcus