Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Vincent Siveton <vs...@apache.org> on 2008/02/17 15:02:32 UTC

svn properties

Hi folks,

I noticed that Shindig project doesn't use svn properties, like
eol-style, keywords or ignore. It is a common practice in Apache land
[1].
Could developers please set your svn clients and correct existing
files to have correct svn-properties?

WDYT?

Cheers,

Vincent

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html#https-svn-config

Re: svn properties

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.
Hi Luciano, I added your patch with some modifications.  I expanded it
to cover css and javascript files and added the requisite propset for
svn:ignore on . and java/gadgets

Regards,
Paul

Re: svn properties

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@hi5.com>.
I updated the shell script with these keyword substitutions, ran it and
checked in the updated properties.  Everything looks good.

Re: svn properties

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: svn properties