Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/07/13 12:05:50 UTC

SVN error?

Got this:

REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default': 200 OK (http://svn.apache.org)

SVN server setup problem? I don't have this problem in all the SVN servers I'm running. Would you
like me to take a look?

Jonathon

Re: SVN error?

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Scott,

Oh goodness. It's halfway around the world. I can take a look at logs if you want.

Christian,

Try doing a fresh checkout, not an update. I think I know where the problem is already. I'll try
reproducing the problem by installing a SVN server serving OFBiz codes (and jars).

Jonathon

Re: SVN error?

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jonathon