Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Joan Barros <ba...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/08 07:40:26 UTC

Subclipse commit malfunction

Hi,

I'm currently using subclipse to manage a Joomla! project that I'm
developing using Eclipse and PHP Development Tools for Eclipse. When I open
the commit dialog it selects by default all the files but not the files
scheduled for add, delete or modify as it says on the help. Also it doesn't
say if the file is modified, added, deleted or unversioned as the screenshot
in the help shows.

I think I'm probably using it wrong but the behaviour of the Tortoise SVN
Commit dialog is totally different and more comftable. If there is a way to
configure subclipse to behave as the Tortoise SVN Dialog please point it to
me. Because right now I have to do the commits thru Tortoise SVN because It
doesn't select the versioned files by default as Tortoise SVN.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Thank you.

--
Joan Barros
H: (809) 682-2876

Re: Subclipse commit malfunction

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 8, 2009, at 01:40, Joan Barros wrote:

> I'm currently using subclipse to manage a Joomla! project that I'm
> developing using Eclipse and PHP Development Tools for Eclipse.
> When I open the commit dialog it selects by default all the files
> but not the files scheduled for add, delete or modify as it says on
> the help. Also it doesn't say if the file is modified, added,
> deleted or unversioned as the screenshot in the help shows.
>
> I think I'm probably using it wrong but the behaviour of the
> Tortoise SVN Commit dialog is totally different and more comftable.
> If there is a way to configure subclipse to behave as the Tortoise
> SVN Dialog please point it to me. Because right now I have to do
> the commits thru Tortoise SVN because It doesn't select the
> versioned files by default as Tortoise SVN.

Ask the Subclipse mailing list instead of this one.