Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andrew M <an...@oc384.net> on 2008/05/25 07:07:56 UTC

How do I set the subscription recovery policy ?

How do I set the subscription recovery policy options at the bottom of this
page?

Can someone give me an example URL to use in the java code?  I'm not using
any XML config files.

Thanks..

RE: How do I set the subscription recovery policy ?

Posted by Andrew M <an...@oc384.net>.
And what's the best way to set it on a per Destination basis?
Thanks a lot,
Andrew

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew M <an...@oc384.net>.