Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <gp...@apache.org> on 2008/12/14 16:01:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator 1.1.1

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator 1.1.1 (for JSF 1.1).

Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator is an extensible framework to validate
user input based on annotations.

Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator is available in both binary and source
distributions:
http://myfaces.apache.org/extensions/validator/download.html

Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator is available in the central Maven
repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.extensions.validator.*".

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310821&styleName=Html&version=12313480

Enjoy!

Gerhard Petracek

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator 1.1.1

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 6:10 PM, Gerhard Petracek <
gerhard.petracek@gmail.com> wrote:

> hello kito,
>
> deputize for all involved community members and contributors: thank you!
> i also thank all involved people!

Of course. I'm looking forward to playing with this..

> after my vacation i'll contact you concerning the article(s).

Great. I'm looking forward to that, too :-).

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hello kito,

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache MyFaces Extensions Validator 1.1.1

Posted by Kito Mann <ki...@virtua.com>.
Gerhard,