Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by "xingchun.chen" <xi...@qq.com> on 2020/07/06 01:40:18 UTC

回复: [PROPOSAL] Datasource selection changes from radio to select

good suggestion!

From:&amp;nbsp;"lgcareer2019@outlook.com"<lgcareer2019@outlook.com&amp;gt;;
Date:&amp;nbsp;Sun, Jul 5, 2020 06:02 PM
To:&amp;nbsp;"dev"<dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org&amp;gt;;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
@Musk Hi,the picture can't display,
Could you crate a issue and upload the picture or create a google document and paste the picture.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Gang Li 李岗
&nbsp;
lgcareer2019@outlook.com<mailto:lgcareer2019@outlook.com&amp;gt;
&amp;nbsp;
From: Musk
Date: 2020-07-05 08:36
To: dev
Hello ALL:
&nbsp;
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; I suggest changing the previous method of selecting data sources into drop-down ones. Otherwise, once more data sources are added, the whole page will look bloated
&nbsp;
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Change the way you selected the data source before
&nbsp;
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;
&nbsp;
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp; Change the way you selected the data source after
&nbsp;
&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;&amp;nbsp;
&nbsp;
Best Regards