Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/20 10:57:39 UTC

[Announcement] New PMC Members

Hi all,

Please join the PMC in welcoming Colm Ó hÉigeartaigh and Kai Zheng accepted
as the newest PMC Members.

On behalf of the PMC of the Apache Directory project.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: [Announcement] New PMC Members

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks to the Apache Directory PMC - I'm happy to accept the invitation!

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [Announcement] New PMC Members

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: [Announcement] New PMC Members

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 20/11/15 15:01, Shawn McKinney a écrit :
>> On Nov 20, 2015, at 4:16 AM, Zheng, Kai <ka...@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for the kind consideration. It’s a great honor for me. Also congratulations to Colm!
> Welcome to the Apache Directory PMC Colm and Kai!
>
> Shawn

Warm welcome to both of you !

Feel free to update the team.html page
(http://directory.[staging.]apache.org/team.html), adding your blog,
home page, picture (if you feel so, of course !)

Re: [Announcement] New PMC Members

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.