Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mikhail Ibraheem <mi...@oracle.com> on 2017/05/17 09:19:31 UTC

CollapsingQParserPlugin with more than one field

Hi,

I want to group huge documents with 3 or 4 fields, but CollapsingQParserPlugin works only with one field.

If I add more than one fq for CollapsingQParserPlugin for different fields, it doesn't group the fields but it uses the group of the first field as input to the second one and hence gives me wrong results.

I want to group by more than one field at the same collector, is there a way for this?

Thanks

Mikhail