Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at> on 2009/03/26 20:10:12 UTC

Re: [ANN] commons-exec 1.0 released - Part 2

Hi Gary,

Source and binary distributions can be downloaded from the
corresponding directories in an Apache Software Foundation mirror at:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/commons/exec

See also the download page at:
http://commons.apache.org/exec

Cheers,