Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2020/06/02 14:00:58 UTC

June releases

Hi all,

It is the start of the month again so I intend to start the next round
of releases. All the open issues appear to be resolved / waiting for
info so I plan to run the unit tests locally and, assuming they pass
cleanly, tag later today / early tomorrow.

Mark

Re: June releases

Posted by Rémy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 4:01 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It is the start of the month again so I intend to start the next round
> of releases. All the open issues appear to be resolved / waiting for
> info so I plan to run the unit tests locally and, assuming they pass
> cleanly, tag later today / early tomorrow.

+1, let's get rid of these regressions.

Rémy