Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rui Pereira <ru...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/01 17:37:34 UTC

Re: Encoding problem

Thanks,I detected that same problem.
I have CP 1252 system file encoding and was recording data-config.xml file
in UTF-8. DIH was reading using the default encoding.
One possible workarround was using InputStream and OutputStream like DIH,
but the files won't be in UTF-8 if the system has different encoding (not
really good for XML files).
I will get the latest 1.4 build and maintain the files in UTF-8.