Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/27 23:00:52 UTC

Re: Claims based authentication with ApacheDS

Carlo,

You might have a look at Apache CXF, that might be a solution to help you
out.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*OFBiz Extensions Marketplace*
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
That also works for JAX-WS if needed... Colm may have more info about
it, once he gets back...

Sergey

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Re: Claims based authentication with ApacheDS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi