Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Michael Mosmann <mi...@mosmann.de> on 2013/08/01 09:45:46 UTC

Re: Interesting article from Zeroturnaround

Am 31.07.13 19:24, schrieb Igor Vaynberg:
> unless youve built and maintained a real non-trivial application using all
> those frameworks how can you put numbers on them?
I used Grails,Wicket,JSF,Spring Webflow and Struts in real non-trivial
applications. I was involved in projects using GWT and JSF. I played
around and talked with many other developers about Play and Vaadin. And
still the only thing i have is an opinion about it:)

But to put numbers on it, i can show where i see differences. And not
only my numbers are different.. i put them on different places. I hope i
can show my experience a little bit more quantified ..

Its an opinion, not facts. In i will not put something in order.. such
as "the winner is.. " because i think this is kind of useless.
> -igor
>

> On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 5:47 AM, Michael Mosmann <mi...@mosmann.de> wrote:
>
>> Am 31.07.13 13:56, schrieb Andrea Del Bene:
>>
>>   I don't agree with everything in it, but it's a good article anyway :) ...
>>> http://zeroturnaround.com/**rebellabs/the-curious-coders-**
>>> java-web-frameworks-**comparison-spring-mvc-grails-**