Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/06 20:23:04 UTC

Re: Mac OSX/macOS builds of AOO 4.1.4

On 05/03/2017 08:55 PM, Gavin McDonald wrote:

>> On 2 May 2017, at 4:38 am, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>>
>> The new, Sierra-buildbot build of AOO 4.1.4 is now available for
>> test at:
>>
>> 	http://home.apache.org/~jim/AOO-builds/r1781484-Test/
>>
>> Just one lang and package is available at present.
>>
>> TIA for your testing!
>
> Thanks Jim thats much better, open, new,close, database all work fine now.
>
> Cant find anything else wrong at the moment with the suite from initial looking
> around. I’d need specific bugs to check for anything else.
>
> Gav…

Hi. I did some VERY preliminary testing of the Linux-32 rpm build from
Jim's development builds on May 3 from the above URL. So far, so good.

MzK

"Every new beginning comes from some other
  beginning's end."
                  -- "Closing Time"
                      Semisonic

Re: Mac OSX/macOS builds of AOO 4.1.4

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Sure!

I will provide new Windows builds at the weekend.

The longest part is the upload... ;-)

Matthias

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
:)

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
Great!

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Matthias Seidel wrote:
> I could need a German build for Linux 64... ;-)

And, as I wrote, if Jim puts online a Linux-64 build in Italian too,
I'll use it instead of my own builds, so that we consolidate our QA efforts.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Mac OSX/macOS builds of AOO 4.1.4

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.