Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Alan Kash <cr...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/27 02:27:43 UTC

Interactive Queries

Hi,

New to Kafka land.

I am looking into Interactive queries feature, which transforms Topics into
Tables with history, neat !

1. What kind of queries we can run on the store ?  Point or Range ?
2. Is Indexing supported ? primary or seconday ?
3. Query language - SQL ? Custom Java Native Query ?

I see rocksdb is the persistent layer.

Did the team look at JCache API (JSR 107) -
https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=107 ?

Thanks,
Alan

Re: Interactive Queries