Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Toadie <to...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 07:01:11 UTC

Daemon service for Solaris 10 X64

Hello,

I looked through the binaries directory for daemon service and do not
see support for Solaris 10 X64. (Intel 64 Xeon)

I am wondering if anyone has attempted to build or if there are any
known compatiblity issues here?

Thanks

Re: Daemon service for Solaris 10 X64

Posted by Toadie <to...@gmail.com>.
For what it's worth, hopefully this info will be useful to someone in
the future

SMF (Solaris Service Management Facility) is what we found.

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/selfheal/smf-quickstart.html

http://blogs.sun.com/jclingan/date/20050130