Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by LEBRETON Philippe <ph...@cti-paysloire.cnamts.fr> on 2000/09/18 17:27:05 UTC

SQL Processor and many SQL request

How i can update many in my DATABASE with the SQL Processor ?

I use the SQL Processor, and in my XML i want make :
<query connection="Maj">
update EtatBase set commentaire="Bonjour" where Id='1'
update EtatBase set commentaire="Bonsoir" where Id='2'
update EtatBase set commentaire="Hello" where Id='3'
</query>

It-doesn't work.
Why ?

Thanks
Philippe LEBRETON

Re: SQL Processor and many SQL request

Posted by Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>.
On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, LEBRETON Philippe wrote:

> How i can update many in my DATABASE with the SQL Processor ?
>
> I use the SQL Processor, and in my XML i want make :
> <query connection="Maj">
> update EtatBase set commentaire="Bonjour" where Id='1'
> update EtatBase set commentaire="Bonsoir" where Id='2'
> update EtatBase set commentaire="Hello" where Id='3'
> </query>
>
> It-doesn't work.
> Why ?

because. use the sql or esql logicsheets, or else just put in more than
one query element.

- donald