Posted to dev@hivemall.apache.org by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> on 2016/11/15 06:25:11 UTC

[DISCUSS] Adding Daniel as a Hivemall Mentor

Hi Hivemall PPMC members (i.e., Initial Committers and Mentors),

I'm considering to add Daniel as a Hivemall project mentor
for a better project podling and to reduce volunteer works per a mentor.

He is already an IPMC member and a Hivemall committer.
So, he is a right person to mentor us and he accepted my offer (Thanks Daniel!).

While a formal Voting is not required for adding a mentor in the
incubator process, I would like to share it with you.
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

Please join discussion and express your opnion.

Thanks,
Makoto

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding Daniel as a Hivemall Mentor

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
+1 Thanks alot!

// maropu

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: [DISCUSS] Adding Daniel as a Hivemall Mentor

Posted by Sasaki Kai <sa...@treasure-data.com>.
+1 Thank you so much Daniel!

Posted by Makoto Yui <my...@treasure-data.com>.
Committers,

This document describes the instruction for updating podling status.
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
# Use https for writing but take care.

Need to use legacy SVN. No local commit :-(

FYI

Thanks,
Makoto

Posted by Makoto Yui <my...@treasure-data.com>.
Hi Roman,

Thanks you for comments.

It seems Incubator committers have a write access to the repository.

So, I added Daniel in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/podlings.xml
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/hivemall.xml

I assume {podling}.html will be automatically updated soon.
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/hivemall.html

Thanks,
Makoto

> Hi Makoto!
>
> I'm traveling right now (and also I'm not really a mentor for Hivemall)
> but any of your existing mentors should be able to update
> podlings.xml and projects/hivemall.xml -- that's all that's required
> to add Daniel.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.
>
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Roman,
>>
>> It seems discussion have converged. Could you add Daniel to the Mentor?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Makoto

>>> +1,
>>>
>>> Thanks Daniel for your acceptance.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> - Tsuyoshi
>>>
>>> On Tue, 15 Nov 2016 at 15:25 Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Hivemall PPMC members (i.e., Initial Committers and Mentors),
>>>
>>> I'm considering to add Daniel as a Hivemall project mentor
>>> for a better project podling and to reduce volunteer works per a mentor.
>>>
>>> He is already an IPMC member and a Hivemall committer.
>>> So, he is a right person to mentor us and he accepted my offer (Thanks
>>> Daniel!).
>>>
>>> While a formal Voting is not required for adding a mentor in the
>>> incubator process, I would like to share it with you.
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html
>>>
>>> Please join discussion and express your opnion.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Makoto

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
Hi Makoto!