Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Andy Jefferson <an...@jpox.org> on 2005/11/24 09:36:36 UTC

TCK : structuring

Has any thought been given to splitting the "alltests.conf" up into modules?
so we could have for example
pmf.conf
pm.conf
jdoql.conf
sql.conf
etc
with each configuration testing the functionality of that part of JDO.

The number of tests in alltests.conf (545) is becoming large, and the name of
a test doesn't necessarily tell me what it is testing (e.g we have
ShapeOfResult tests for JDOQL *and* SQL and it isn't obvious from viewing the
listing which is which). At least splitting the JDOQL and SQL tests out into
their own configuration would make sense (to me).

--
Andy