Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> on 2012/09/07 17:09:12 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Steven J. Hathaway for Xalan PMC Chair

I think we all know the result, but just tallying it up here to make it
official...

There were 7 +1 votes (5 from PMC members and 2 from the community).

+1 by:
- David Bertoni (PMC)
- Dave Brosius
- Mukul Gandhi
- Michael Glavassevich (PMC)
- Gary Gregory (PMC)
- Steven Hathaway (PMC)
- Gareth Reakes (PMC)

Congratulations Steven and thanks again David!

Thanks.

Michael Glavassevich
XML Technologies and WAS Development
IBM Toronto Lab
E-mail: mrglavas@ca.ibm.com
E-mail: mrglavas@apache.org

Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com> wrote on 22/08/2012 01:11:05
AM:

Re: [VOTE RESULTS]: Nomination of Steven J. Hathaway for Xalan PMC Chair

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.
Congrats Steven! Glad to see the project getting more active!

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO         we7 - Great Free Music
+44-20-7117-0809                   http://www.we7.com

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." - Hunter S. Thompson