Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by supercomp <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/07 14:21:40 UTC

how to integrate a google maps in my open openmeetins2.0 appli?

hi,
I want to integrate a google maps in my open openmeetins2.0 appli? When I
 click the button ,It brings up a popup window,and show the google map。how
to do it? I reference the the code (
http://code.google.com/p/openlaszloincubator/source/browse/trunk/googlemapsonlaszlo/googlemapsonlaszlotest.lzx?r=32),but
it doesn't work!
Thanks in advance!

Re: how to integrate a google maps in my open openmeetins2.0 appli?

Posted by Jean-Marie Landri <je...@gmail.com>.
Hello
me to

Posted by supercomp <li...@gmail.com>.