Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Eric Secules <es...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/01 17:42:05 UTC

NiFi NARs Included in Docker

Hello everyone,

I noticed that not all the NARs from the NiFi project are included in the
Docker image on Dockerhub. For example, the nifi-atlas-nar is not included
in the Docker image. Is this on purpose or an oversight?

Thanks,
Eric

Re: NiFi NARs Included in Docker

Posted by Chris Sampson <ch...@naimuri.com>.
On purpose/conscious decision as part of 1.10.0, see the release notes and
migration guide [1]

1.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-Version1.10.0

Cheers,