Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Ilyevsky, Leonid (Equity Trading)" <Le...@ml.com> on 2005/07/25 17:52:36 UTC

Maven2 using Maven1 repository

We use packages from another group that uses maven1. Since maven1 does
not really require the pom files in repository, they don't bother to
publish them
I tried my Maven2 with "legacy" layout. It understands the layout but
still tries to download the pom file from the "poms" subdirectory.
Is there any way to tell Maven2 to skip the poms?

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/