Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2014/04/19 16:28:29 UTC

0.98.2

I'd like to start the RC for 0.98.2 at the end of the month. I'm thinking
next weekend with voting concluded (if nothing sinks the RC) by the
following weekend, so the 3rd or 4th of May, just in time for HBaseCon.

If there are any criticals or blockers for 0.98.2, can we get them in this
week? Thanks!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: 0.98.2

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Unlikely, there are open issues that could go in before or on Monday the
28th.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy