Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by marco <m....@pisa.iol.it> on 2000/11/10 13:03:18 UTC

TAGLIB PROBLEM

Hi all,
I have a big problem with a my taglib.
I explain to myself: I have defined a Taglib of mine but Cocoon returns
me some mistakes.
I have a Html form a request sends to a Xml page cointainig :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="risposta_elenco.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>

<xsp:page
 language="java"
 xmlns:iolsql="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/iolsql"

<page>
<iolsql:querydb />
</page>
</xsp:page>

My Taglib is declared this way:

<xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
 xmlns:iolsql="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/iolsql"

 <xsl:template match="xsp:page">
 <xsp:page>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="iolsql:querydb">

I have inserted the following line in the Cocoon.properties:

processor.xsp.logicsheet.iolsql.java   =
file:///usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/cocoon/iolsql.xsl

The error that cocoon give me is:

  Error found handling the request.
     java.lang.NullPointerException
       at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java,
Compiled Code)
       at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
       at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
      at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java,
Compiled Code)
      at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
       at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
      at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java,
Compiled Code)
  at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)

Which mistake I'm doing?
Please help me!
Marco