Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Alejandro Martinez <al...@aliado.com.uy.INVALID> on 2020/04/03 16:03:10 UTC

Guacamole RDP Printing problem

Hi

I'm having problems printing with RDP connection.

When I press the print button, the guacd log says

- Print Job Created
- Created PDF filter process=number
- Running gs

and then the connection closes and I have to reconnect.

I have tested this with a clean installation from source and now the
same problem with a bitnami vm.

I have checked ghostscript (/usr/bin/gs) and don't know what else to
check.

Anyone can help ?

Thanks

Re: Guacamole RDP Printing problem

Posted by bullett <ab...@nottinghamplayhouse.co.uk>.
That sounds very similar to the problem I've encountered.
(
http://apache-guacamole-general-user-mailing-list.2363388.n4.nabble.com/RDP-printing-not-working-v1-1-0-td7778.html
)

So far, nothing I've tried has helped.

Re: Guacamole RDP Printing problem

Posted by bullett <ab...@nottinghamplayhouse.co.uk>.
The guacamole service logs the following error:

11:32:26.854 [Thread-657] ERROR o.a.g.w.GuacamoleWebSocketTunnelEndpoint -
Connection to guacd terminated abnormally: Connection to guacd timed
out.11:32:26.855 [Thread-657] INFO  o.a.g.tunnel.TunnelRequestService - User
"guacadmin" disconnected from connection "3". Duration: 44539 milliseconds
I'm not super familiar with websockets. Does that suggest it's a Websocket
problem?

Re: Guacamole RDP Printing problem

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 10:24 AM bullett <ab...@nottinghamplayhouse.co.uk>
wrote:

> No, I don't get "ERROR: Unknown printer I/O request function: 0x3/0x0". I
> get as far as the 'running gs' message, then 15 seconds after that, I get
> disconnected from my RDP session, with no further errors until I log back
> in. At which time, it logs the previous session has been killed.

Do you see a warning in your Tomcat logs advising that WebSocket is not
working?

- Mike

Re: Guacamole RDP Printing problem

Posted by vwguac <hw...@rcs.de>.
Is this error message also coming?

INFO: Running gs
ERROR: Unknown printer I/O request function: 0x3/0x0